Actors in this area need assistance to help them understand the legal, regulatory, and tax environment in which they are operating. Rosemont International can help find the answers to these new questions.
Whether you are the promotor of an ICO, a private investor, an institutional investor, or an investment professional Rosemont can support you through our specialist teams comprised of:
Corporate services administrators
We can provide advice on the structuring and launching of an ICO, and assist with the review of the white paper.
Depending on where you are situated in this new economy we can help answer the following questions:
- What is the best jurisdiction to launch the ICO, and which corporate entity?
- How to manage compliance obligations?
- What investors are prohibited?
- How are my interests taxed and how is the ICO taxed?
- Capital Gains Tax, Income Tax, VAT?
- What FIAT banking solutions are available for the business, and for the founders?
Private Investors in crypto assets
- Am I allowed to invest in crypto/tokens?
- How will I be taxed on gains/losses? Capital gains tax, Income Tax, Wealth tax, inheritance tax?
- Do I have annual reporting requirements?
- What happens to my assets when I die?
Investment Professionals dealing with crypto assets
- Can I trade and advise on crypto for clients?
- How am I regulated?
- What is the best jurisdiction for a fund investing in crypto?
- How can the collective investment vehicle /fund hold the assets in custody?
- Which banks will I be able to work with?
- What are my compliance obligations?